[docs] [issue16197] Several small errors in winreg documentation

Zachary Ware report at bugs.python.org
Wed Oct 31 15:12:34 CET 2012

Zachary Ware added the comment:

The thought on consolidating is to match Doc/library/msvcrt.rst which does the same thing.  Also, when I started reading this page shortly before opening this issue, I was reading most of the page at once and was frankly pretty annoyed by seeing the same notice over and over.  Although I could see the point of having a much shorter blurb on each affected function in addition to an explanatory note at the top.  So instead of

'''
   .. versionchanged:: 3.3
      This function used to raise a :exc:`WindowsError`, which is now an
      alias of :exc:`OSError`.
'''

on each one, something like

'''