[docs] [issue15437] Merge Doc/ACKS.txt names into Misc/ACKS

Chris Jerdonek report at bugs.python.org
Sun Sep 9 22:49:49 CEST 2012

Chris Jerdonek added the comment:

I was reminded of this issue by the following e-mail today:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2012-September/121639.html

I updated the script I attached earlier to ensure that it can also be run against the names in 2.7 (attaching now as script #3).  I also checked that this latest script can still be run against 3.2 and default with the names that have been added since the last time I checked.

Let me know if you would like any assistance in how to run the script and what to check for, etc.

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file27157/merge-acks-3.py