[docs] [issue16026] csv.DictReader argument names documented incorrectly

Serhiy Storchaka report at bugs.python.org
Fri Sep 28 20:26:23 CEST 2012

Serhiy Storchaka added the comment:

Changing the documentation is changing the specification, it has the higher bar than changing the implementation. It can break the alternative implementations.

This is unlikely to break somebody's existing code, because the one who used the argument as a keyword argument should have paid attention to the discrepancy of the documentation. But fixing the name, we will be difficult to change it in the future (to eliminate inconsistency).

I believe this change is too serious for bugfix. This is the case when never is better than *right* now.