[docs] [issue16893] Create IDLE help.txt from Doc/library/idle.rst

Zachary Ware report at bugs.python.org
Thu Apr 4 16:42:27 CEST 2013

Zachary Ware added the comment:

Defaulting to opening a browser window sounds great to me.  In those cases where there is no network access, though, I think we should keep a fallback help.txt, and I think the Sphinx text rendering is about the simplest and easiest fallback we can get.  Shall we open another issue for using a browser for Help, and should this issue wait on that one, or can this go ahead in the meantime?