[docs] [issue17661] documentation of '%r' links to the wrong repr

Kyle Roberts report at bugs.python.org
Thu Apr 11 05:35:07 CEST 2013

Kyle Roberts added the comment:

So the :ref: keyword helps and creates a link, but it has the unfortunate side effect of adding different markup and style. I've attached two images to illustrate the differences. I couldn't find a way in the Sphinx or reST documentation to force it to style like a :func:, and my searches didn't come up with much either. Does anyone know of a way to style a :ref: just like a :func:?

The code I used to create the fixed link is:

:ref:`repr() <func-repr>`

Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file29771/diff_style_example.PNG