[docs] [issue10438] list an example for calling static methods from WITHIN classes

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Sun Apr 14 19:40:29 CEST 2013

R. David Murray added the comment:

After a discussion (at the Boston Python sprint, unfortunately I forget with who) of how difficult this could be to explain succinctly without confusing either java/C++ programmers on the one hand or Python programmers on the other hand, this, the wording in the attached patch occurred to me.  I'm not certain that adding the extra words is worth it, but if so this might do.

keywords: +patch
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file29854/static_method_call_examples_10438.patch