[docs] Document Suggestion

Adam Talbot Adam.Talbot at radisys.com
Fri Apr 26 21:52:59 CEST 2013

Hi,
I have a suggestion for an improvement in the documents.
In the threading module there are instructions to, "see the documentation string of the _threading_local module".
I am not familiar with documentation strings in modules and I don't know how to locate the "_threading_local" module, let alone the documentation string within it.  Some brief instructions on how to accomplish this would be nice.

<http://docs.python.org/2/library/threading.html#threading.local<http://docs.python.org/2/library/threading.html%23threading.local>>

Also, thanks for everything.  I am not a big fan of Python but the community support and documentation has been quite pleasant to work with.

Thanks,
Adam.