[docs] Preparing a Change for Requirementshandling in Python projects

Erik Bernoth bernoth at dresearch-fe.de
Thu Apr 25 10:06:33 CEST 2013

2013/4/13 Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at gmail.com>

> Hello Erik,
> thanks for your interest in making the Python documentation even better.

Hi Sandro,

> Sorry for this quite late reply, I hope this hadn't reduced your
> enthusiasm in the Python project.

Not at all. I spend the time learning more about the packaging ecosystem
(chaos) we have right now.

no worries, there's a lot of developers writing documentation in
> English even if it's not their mother tongue.

Will mother-tongue speakers review it, or would my version be the final
version?

I think the idea might be good, but I encourage you to write a patch
> (even as a draft) to the documentation and post it as a bug in the
> Python issues tracking system at: bugs.python.org ; at that point,
> people will start discussing your proposal, and you'd get a a wider
> audience than this list.

I continued to talk with the distutils-sig list, which seems to be the best
approach. They also plan to do things about the documentation and I try to
add my ideas to their work, then everything should be fine.

Thanks for your help!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards
Erik Bernoth

DResearch Fahrzeugelektronik GmbH
Otto-Schmirgal-Str. 3, D-10319 Berlin, Germany
Tel: +49 (30) 515932 - 220
Fax: +49 (30) 515932 - 77
mailto:bernoth at dresearch-fe.de <mailadresse at dresearch-fe.de>
http://www.dresearch-fe.de
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB: 130120 B
Ust.-IDNr. DE273952058; WEEE Reg.-Nr. DE 60230558
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Weber, Werner Mögle