[docs] [issue18532] hashlib.HASH objects should officially expose the hash name

Jason R. Coombs report at bugs.python.org
Sat Aug 3 11:43:09 CEST 2013

Jason R. Coombs added the comment:

It's not obvious to me if the authors originally intended to have the 'name' attribute as a formal interface, so I've decided the change should probably be added to Python 3.4. Here's a diff I've put together: http://paste.jaraco.com/tMdQ2

It updates the documentation and adds a test to guarantee the interface. I'm unsure about the RST syntax, so I would appreciate a review of the syntax there. Also, I haven't run the test yet, but I'll do that at a later date.