[docs] Template files in documentation sources

葉琮銘 bendwarn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 20:31:44 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am Eric from Taiwan. I would like to translate the documentation to
Chinese (not simplified) and host it on readthedocs. Of course, I use
sphinx and complete the setup so that I can make html with the files
downloaded from docs.python.org, but I find that the generated index.html
looks not the same as the official website. After studying for a while, I
know I can create other htmls with template through conf.py, and I cannot
find the template used by the documentation anywhere, even in the offcial
mirror or similar projects on readthedocs.

Could I ask those files not provided at the download page? Thank you.

Best regards,
Eric