[docs] [issue11367] xml.etree.ElementTree.find(all): docs are wrong

Henrik Heimbuerger report at bugs.python.org
Tue Feb 26 12:14:45 CET 2013

Henrik Heimbuerger added the comment:

Eli, I tried to preserve the style (and detail) of the rest of the docs of the respective version. If I bring the 3.3 version of find() into 2.7, then it will have a lot less detail than f.e. findall() as a sibling method on the same class: http://docs.python.org/2/library/xml.etree.elementtree.html#xml.etree.ElementTree.ElementTree

Is that intentional? If so, I'll happily provide adjusted patches.