[docs] [issue16901] In http.cookiejar.FileCookieJar() the .load() and .revert() methods don't work

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Thu Feb 28 02:31:49 CET 2013

Terry J. Reedy added the comment:

I suspect most people don't use or care much about cookies and cookie jar and do not understand the issue of proposal enough to comment. My feeling is that the patch probably breaks more than is necessary to fix the immediate problem and too much for current releases. For one, just the name change seems unnecessary. I need to look at HTTPCookies before I can say more.