[docs] [issue16893] Create IDLE help.txt from Doc/library/idle.rst

Zachary Ware report at bugs.python.org
Mon Jan 14 17:52:38 CET 2013

Zachary Ware added the comment:

Georg:
> Note that Sphinx' "make text" output already should be suitable. We
> already update the pydoc topics with that on every release, so we could
> just as well do the same for the IDLE doc.  No need for another
> separate script.

I take it this would mean generating help.txt and then checking it in?  Otherwise, users who built their own Python would likely run into issues with IDLE not finding its help file, or would be required to have sphinx available.  That's not quite what I had in mind, but if we already do it for pydoc topics, it sounds fine to me.