[docs] Python doesn't show time.now

Abdul J. ajbozdar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 05:03:20 CET 2013

Hello,

Here is the problem which I am facing. I do not have any kind of suggestion
as I am a student.

Python 2.7.3 (default, Apr 10 2012, 23:24:47) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)]
on win32

from datetime import datetime
now = datetime.now()
print now
2013-01-22 11:22:53.503000
print now
2013-01-22 11:22:53.503000
print now
2013-01-22 11:22:53.503000

This is what along with results. I am worried what does meant by default
Apr. 20th. Isn't something wrong there?

You can see, "Python do not show date and time with now function". I am
using Python IDLE Shell and I just downloaded and installed. It also shows
"default Apr. 20th". I do not understand this.

Thank you,

Abdul Jabbar

Southeast University Nanjing