[docs] 'that' vs. 'which'

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 23:44:21 CET 2013

Hello Larry,
thanks for your email.

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Larry Anglin <larry at staff.htcomp.net> wrote:
> The word 'which' is used incorrectly extensively in the documentation.  Even
> the page that (not which) describes how to submit a documentation bug report
> has it used in correctly.

Many of us are not native speakers and thus we would love to receive
fix for things like this.

Do you think it's possible for you to identify all those occurrences
where 'which' needs to be replaced with 'that'? that would improve the
overall quality of the documentation. Ideally, a patch against our
documentation (as described at http://docs.python.org/devguide/) would
be lovely.

Thanks in advance,