[docs] [issue18516] Typos in Lib/email/generator.py and Lib/email/architecture.rst

Vajrasky Kok report at bugs.python.org
Sun Jul 21 04:57:34 CEST 2013

New submission from Vajrasky Kok:

[sky at localhost cpython]$ grep -n boudary Lib/email/generator.py
352:    #   _make_boudary = Generator._make_boundary
[sky at localhost cpython]$ grep -n fuzy Lib/email/architecture.rst
27:This division is intentionally a bit fuzy; the API described by this documentation

In addition to that, I found inconsistency in plural form of tuple.

[sky at localhost cpython]$ grep -n "\-tuple" Lib/email/utils.py
79:    """The inverse of parseaddr(), this takes a 2-tuple of the form
285:    params is a sequence of 2-tuples containing (param name, string value).
291:    # 3-tuple of the continuation number, the string value, and a flag

But I think this issue is very very trivial and we can ignore it.

components: Documentation
messages: 193425
nosy: docs at python, r.david.murray, vajrasky
title: Typos in Lib/email/generator.py and Lib/email/architecture.rst
versions: Python 3.4