[docs] [issue9938] Documentation for argparse interactive use

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Fri Jun 28 03:41:47 CEST 2013

R. David Murray added the comment:

It's great that this patch was provided.  Xuanji, can you submit a contributor agreement, please?

The patch is missing an update to the documentation.

(Really the patch should have been in a separate issue, as requested, since this one is about improving the documentation for the existing released versions.  I guess we'll have to open a new issue for updating the docs in the existing versions).

nosy: +r.david.murray
stage:  -> needs patch
versions: +Python 3.4 -Python 3.2