[docs] venv 3.3.2 docs - "create_directories" should be "ensure_directories"

Michael Rand begbie00 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 03:27:07 CEST 2013

To whom it may concern,

When subclassing venv.EnvBuilder and customizing create(), the docs say
that one should use "self.create_directories(env_dir)".

This call raises an AttributeError. When looking at the subclass, I don't
see "create_directories" but instead I see the method "ensure_directories",
which has the following docstring:

"Create the directories for the environment".

It seems like either the docs should be fixed to reflect
"ensure_directories" as the appropriate method name or the method should be
renamed "create_directories".

Apologies if I'm mistaken on this ... this is my first doc bug report.

Thanks,

Mike Rand