[docs] Documentation Error

Watson, Will Will.Watson at morganstanley.com
Wed Jun 12 15:12:19 CEST 2013

>>> word[2:5]  # characters from position 2 (included) to 4 (excluded)

On page

http://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/introduction.html

should be "to 5 (excluded)"

Will Watson
Consultant | ISG Technology
25 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 03
London, E14 4QA
Phone: +44 20 7425-8353
Mobile: +44 77878-92439
Will.Watson at morganstanley.com<mailto:Will.Watson at morganstanley.com>

Be carbon conscious. Please consider our environment before printing this email.

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.