[docs] [issue17387] Error in C API documentation of PySequenceMethods

Mike Hoy report at bugs.python.org
Sun Mar 10 04:39:41 CET 2013

Mike Hoy added the comment:

I was looking at 3.4 files. You're right it is in 2.7. Guess you have all the info you need to make a patch for it then?

ssizessizeargfunc PySequenceMethods.sq_slice

It passes the lower and upper bound and expects back a subsequence.

Or is there more to it than that? I cannot for the life of me make any sense out of it. Here I was sitting looking at this thinking it would be very easy doc fix for me but in the end I think I'll bow out.