[docs] [issue17416] Clarify docs of os.walk()

Gurmeet Singh report at bugs.python.org
Sat Mar 16 16:17:58 CET 2013

Gurmeet Singh added the comment:

Hi Terry,

  I understand it is ok for you. I agree that you are not in favour of changing the argument name. And you are correct that I must get familiar to the convention that has been used. Further since you say, perhaps, I now feel that it may be used in other languages documentation as well.

  But I still seriously 'request' you again to add the word BFS (Breadth First Search) to the "only the documentation" of TopDown = True and "DFS like" for the case of False. If a kid (like me) who reads an algorithms textbook and not familiar with the conventions being followed - 'may' make a mistake and waste time debugging.

resolution: works for me ->