[docs] [issue17417] Documentation Modification Suggestion: os.walk, fwalk

Gurmeet Singh report at bugs.python.org
Sat Mar 16 18:17:22 CET 2013

Gurmeet Singh added the comment:

I am sorry to reopen this issue, if you do not like this comment, then I will reopen issues again.

I am not saying to change the convention of the documentation - I just requested you to say "something" that would indicate that it is function that gives result in multiple calls. Mentioning the "generator" or "iterator" word would help a "novice" (but may not an expert like you) to understand that the object returned by this function needs to be called repeatedly and it does not return a collection of all results.

After reading "... would be better floated on python-list", I do not know if my posting this comment would be termed as bugging?

status: closed -> open