[docs] [issue17417] Documentation Modification Suggestion: os.walk, fwalk

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Sat Mar 16 21:39:54 CET 2013

Terry J. Reedy added the comment:

Reopening issues closed by a developer is worse than just 'bugging'. It wastes time, distracts from real problems, and if repeated can get your tracker account closed. Don't do it again.

I gave you a suggestion: post on python-list where you can get responses from a variety of people. I read most of the original posts and some of the threads. When discussion indicates to me that there is a real problem, and has perhaps generated a solution, I have often either suggested that the original poster open an issue here or have done so myself.

status: open -> closed