[docs] [issue12768] docstrings for the threading module

Eli Bendersky report at bugs.python.org
Wed Mar 20 13:13:39 CET 2013

Eli Bendersky added the comment:

moijes12, since Raymond went ahead and committed a patch to 2.7 in #17375, I think patches to other versions should also be based on his patch. The most constructive thing you can do at this point is review his changes in 2.7 and help porting them to 3.x. Also, you can see if anything is missing/wrong since you've gained some experience about the module while writing the docstrings.

I'm sorry it went like that; don't take it personally - open-source development is a bazaar :-)