[docs] [issue17887] docs: summary page - generator vs iterator vs iterable

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Sat May 4 01:51:43 CEST 2013

Terry J. Reedy added the comment:

To make the subset relationships clear in the iterable entry, perhaps replace
  See also iterator, sequence, and generator.
with
  Some iterables are iterators and some iterators are generators. Some iterables are sequences. For details, see iterator, sequence, and generator.

I see that 'generator' is currently used in the 3.3.1 glossary for 'generator function' and there is no entry for generator (object) proper. I thought that had been fixed after pydev discussion.