[docs] [issue5901] missing meta-info in documentation pdf

A.M. Kuchling report at bugs.python.org
Fri May 10 16:01:01 CEST 2013

A.M. Kuchling added the comment:

This seems to be fixed now.  I downloaded python-3.3.1-docs-pdf-letter.tar.bz2 and ran pdfinfo on using.pdf:

Title:          Python Setup and Usage
Author:         Guido van Rossum, Fred L. Drake, Jr., editor
Creator:        LaTeX with hyperref package
Producer:       pdfTeX-1.40.10
CreationDate:   Fri May 10 09:42:17 2013
ModDate:        Fri May 10 09:42:17 2013
Tagged:         no
Pages:          65
Encrypted:      no
Page size:      612 x 792 pts (letter)
File size:      432316 bytes
Optimized:      no
PDF version:    1.4

We could fill in Subject and Keywords, but the basic fields of Title and Author seem to be present.  (Do we need to change author to 'Python Development Group' or 'PSF'?)

nosy: +akuchling