[docs] [issue17972] inspect module docs omits many functions

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Wed May 15 23:23:42 CEST 2013

Terry J. Reedy added the comment:

I do not know what you mean by 'leak docs' so I changed the title to something that makes more sense. It is possible that these functions are considered private to the module, but then their names should be preceded by '_', or else there should be an '__all__' list that omits them. So the omission may be a mistake. I do not know.

nosy: +terry.reedy
stage:  -> needs patch
title: inspect module leak docs -> inspect module docs omits many functions