[docs] [issue19826] Document that bug reporting by email is possible

anatoly techtonik report at bugs.python.org
Thu Nov 28 20:50:45 CET 2013

New submission from anatoly techtonik:

I found this to be convenient: http://techtonik.rainforce.org/2013/11/roundup-tracker-create-issues-by-email.html

And this is missing from here: http://docs.python.org/release/2.7/bugs.html#using-the-python-issue-tracker
Anf from here:
http://docs.python.org/devguide/triaging.html

Disclaimer: I didn't sign the CLA, and people keep telling me that I need it to do documentation edits. But I edit Wikipedia freely and I find it wrong that I can not edit Python documentation without signing papers. So I am not sending patches until either Wikipedia requires CLA to edit its contents, or PSF abandons its ill FUD policies in favor of creating collaborative environment.

Regarding my aforementioned blog post, feel free to copy-paste it, as an author I release this into CC0/public domain. Ask python-legal-sig if it is enough.

components: Documentation
messages: 204693
nosy: docs at python, techtonik
title: Document that bug reporting by email is possible