[docs] [issue19836] selectors: improve examples section

Guido van Rossum report at bugs.python.org
Fri Nov 29 22:01:03 CET 2013

Guido van Rossum added the comment:

This is definitely an improvement over the previous example, but I think both examples are still pretty unrealistic; they seem to be more useful as smoke tests than as examples.  My primary concern is that, in order to be both self-contained and small, both examples have both the sender and the receiver in the same code (connected by a socketpair).  But this makes them useless as starting points for simple applications built around a typical select loop.

Perhaps a basic echo service would be a better starting point?  I'll try to create one.