[docs] [issue18951] In unittest.TestCase.assertRegex change "re" and "regex" to "r"

Terry J. Reedy report at bugs.python.org
Fri Sep 13 19:07:22 CEST 2013

Terry J. Reedy added the comment:

[The information in titles, especially long titles that do not fit in the title box (on my system, at least) should be repeated in the opening message.]

The point of the patch is to use the same name for the same object in the two columns* and to use a single letter to be consistent with the rest of the table. I think the patch should be applied.

* Using 're' and 'regex' to mean the same object *is* confusing.

nosy: +terry.reedy
stage:  -> commit review