[docs] IDLE error

Sergi Puig Villaplana sergipuig at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 21:21:02 CEST 2013

Hello! I recently installed Python 2.7.5 on my Windows 7 (64 bits), and I've been having problems with the IDLE, which keeps giving me an error message every time I try to run it. Here's what it says: "IDLE's subprocess didn't make connection. Either IDLE can't start a subprocess or personal firewall software is blocking the connection.". I uninstalled and reinstalled Python, I tried both versions offered on your website for Windows, none worked. What's the problem and how can I solve it? Thanks a lot in advance!