[docs] IDLE error

bob gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 16:36:46 CEST 2013

docs is not the correct place for this question. I am forwarding it to
<help at python.org.

On 9/17/2013 3:21 PM, Sergi Puig Villaplana wrote:

Hello! I recently installed Python 2.7.5 on my Windows 7 (64 bits), and
I've been having problems with the IDLE, which keeps giving me an error
message every time I try to run it. Here's what it says: "IDLE's
subprocess didn't make connection. Either IDLE can't start a subprocess
or personal firewall software is blocking the connection.". I
uninstalled and reinstalled Python, I tried both versions offered on
your website for Windows, none worked. What's the problem and how can I
solve it? Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239