[docs] [issue22581] Other mentions of the buffer protocol

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Fri Dec 5 17:47:45 CET 2014

R. David Murray added the comment:

Yeah, just ignore the unicodeobject.c comment comment.

It seems to me that the stuff in the parens is supposed to be a precise description of what the format code handles, with elaboration in the following text.  So I'd prefer to just use the :term: in those lists.  But like I said I'm not that familiar with the C api, so I'm not sure how much weight my opinion should carry :)

The biggest thing is consistency.  If you want to keep all of them in the list, I'd favor the "such as" formulation.