[docs] dutch python tutorial

Lidwine van As lidwinevanas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 09:54:35 CET 2014

Dear sir, madam,

I am the translator of the dutch version of the Python tutorial, and have maintained it online at www.coolpython.nl for a number of years now. For several reasons I have to stop maintaining it, and have taken the site offline. Would you be interested in receiving the files for the translation, in order to keep it available for the dutch audience? At no cost of course (other than stating my name in it as the translator).
I'm looking forward to hearing from you; also, please let me know if you think I should direct my question elsewhere.

Best regards,
Lidwine van As