[docs] Bug on http://docs.python.org/2/library/hashlib.html

INADA Naoki songofacandy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:57:39 CET 2014

As you can see,
http://docs.python.org/2/_sources/library/hashlib.txtcontains
description
about changes in 2.7

Some directives are broken with Sphinx-1.2.
For example, deprecated-removed directive in following is also broken.
http://docs.python.org/3/library/urllib.request.html#urllib.request.Request.add_data

Shimizukawa (one of committer of Sphinx) pointed out that following change
may break
pyspecific extension.
https://bitbucket.org/birkenfeld/sphinx/pull-request/124/versionmodified-fixes/diff

INADA Naoki  <songofacandy at gmail.com>