[docs] Where is a "Tools" menu that mentioned from "Python on Windows FAQ"?

tomo cocoa cocoatomo77 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 04:03:03 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am a Japanese translator on Python documents.
Now I am trying to work with the item "How do I run a Python program under
Windows?"
in "Python on Windows FAQ".
https://docs.python.org/3.4/faq/windows.html#how-do-i-run-a-python-program-under-windows

This FAQ contains words "use Tools ‣ Find" ("use :menuselection:`Tools -->
Find`" as a reST source),
but I could not find "Tools" menu on Windows 7.
Of course, I use the "Japanese version" Windows 7 so I might miss that menu.

What GUI menu is indicated with the word "Tools menu"?
(I am happy to be shown with a screen shot.)
Or, only older Windows has "Tools menu"?

Regards,
cocoatomo

--
class Cocoatomo: