[docs] Fix doctest runable examples in python manual (issue 10225)

andreas.r.maier at gmx.de andreas.r.maier at gmx.de
Thu Jul 3 11:04:47 CEST 2014

Hi, I would like to revive this issue and have added the following
comment to Lib/collections.py within issue10225-py3k.diff:

The \n at the end of this line (and others in this docstring) is used to
create an empty line after this line. Is there a reason to use \n
instead of simply having the empty line? That makes it more readable.

Otherwise, I have reviewed the changes in both diffs and think they are
good to go.

Andy

http://bugs.python.org/review/10225/diff/1884/Lib/collections.py
File Lib/collections.py (right):

http://bugs.python.org/review/10225/diff/1884/Lib/collections.py#newcode294
Lib/collections.py:294: '%(typename)s(%(argtxt)s)'\n