[docs] Interested in contributing to documentation

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydocs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 22:05:23 CEST 2014

Hi Tammy,

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Tammy Miller <tgmiller5 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Tammy and I am interested in contributing to documentation for
> Python.

Glad to hear that you're interested!  You can get started by taking a
look at the Reporting Bugs page[1] of the docs, which contains some
suggestions for how to get started, links to more resources, and in
particular a link to open documentation bugs on the Python bug
tracker.  Feel free to dive in wherever you feel comfortable, and
don't hesitate to ask questions.  You may be interested in the
core-mentorship mailing list (mentioned at the bottom of the page I
linked to) for quick help from friendly people, or you can use this
list for documentation issues (though there are significantly fewer
people actively listening here).

If there's anything that can be done to help you along the way, do let us know!

Welcome to Python, we hope you enjoy your stay :)

--
Zach

[1] http://docs.python.org/3/bugs.html