[docs] Problem searching local HTML python docs in Chrome

Brandon Vaughan brandonkvaughan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 01:04:13 CEST 2014

Hello,

Is the inability to search local HTML python docs with Chrome a known
issue? Although I am able to navigate the help docs just fine, the search
function just seems to spin its wheels forever (see pic). I'm assuming this
is an issue with Chrome because the search function works perfectly in
Firefox. Can anyone provide any help getting this to work on Chrome?

​