[docs] Docs: Little fault in shutil documentation

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydocs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 19:06:12 CEST 2014

Hi Michael,

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 10:48 PM, Michael Sasser
<michael.sasser at sassernet.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since Python 3.3 the exception of shutil.copyfile() has been changed
> from IOError to OSError. You need to correct this part of the
> description in Version 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5:
>
> [...]
> Changed in version 3.3: IOError used to be raised instead of OSError.
> Added follow_symlinks argument. Now returns dst.
> [...]

I apologize, but I don't understand your request; the part of the docs
that you quoted already says that OSError is now raised instead of
IOError (although, in reality, both are the same Exception now).  It
would not take much to convince me that there is a better wording for
that note, though; is that what you were going for?

Regards,
--
Zach