[docs] [issue19861] Update What's New for Python 3.4

Martin v. Löwis report at bugs.python.org
Mon Mar 3 09:14:26 CET 2014

Martin v. Löwis added the comment:

I don't think this issue is actually release-critical. The current status of the document is fine for the release, any additions that people find can be added to bugfix releases (and online, of course).

The question also is how long this issue itself stays open. Serhiy, can you please update your original list to report which of the changes you had listed are still not documented? I suggest to close the issue when all changes from msg205005 have been dealt with.

nosy: +loewis
priority: release blocker -> normal