[docs] [issue20135] FAQ need list mutation answers

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Wed Mar 12 20:02:26 CET 2014

R. David Murray added the comment:

M. Votz:  I like your entry, but I think it should be titled "Why did changing list 'a' also change list 'b'?"  That's the form I've always encountered this question in.  Then the answer can start of with "It didn't, 'a' and 'b' are the same list." and then go on with your text.

Since Éric concurs, lets go ahead and move that other answer.  Probably to right before "How can I pass optional or keywords parameters from one function to another?"