[docs] [issue16827] Remove the relatively advanced content from section 2 in tutorial

Ya-Ting Huang report at bugs.python.org
Tue Mar 18 02:16:20 CET 2014

Ya-Ting Huang added the comment:

Hi I just uploaded my patch. I add one file appendix.rst, and move every part except 2.1 and 2.2.3 to appendix. Also I add one line under the interactive section to advice readers see more information in appendix. Please let me know if I should reorganize anything else.

By the way the section 13 http://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/interactive.html is more about interactive Input editing, which is different concept from interactive mode. I think it would be good to make clearer of these two.

nosy: +yating.huang
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file34473/tutorial.patch