[docs] [issue20974] email module docs say not compatible with current python version

R. David Murray report at bugs.python.org
Wed Mar 19 02:27:56 CET 2014

R. David Murray added the comment:

That table is actually correct as it stands.  Post 5.1 I pretty much stopped tracking the email version independently of the python version.  So most likely the 3.3 python isn't compatible with 3.2, and the same for 3.4 and 3.3.

Let's get Barry's agreement that that is OK, and I'll add a note to the docs to that effect.  If he wants separate version numbers I can increment it in 3.4, but it is probably too late for 3.3.  If we can drop the independent version, then we have to decide if we want to deprecate the __version__ string or just remove it.