[docs] help

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydocs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:23:28 CET 2014

Hi David,

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 4:06 AM, vadashbengals
<vadashbengals at spin.net.au> wrote:
> hi, i'm been trying to install python 3.3.2 on my intel laptop, which runs
> windows 7
> but it wont install comes up with an error
> "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation"
>
> can you help any way

This is not the proper list for asking for this kind of help, this
list is meant for discussion of the Python documentation.

However, your problem looks to be most likely a permissions problem;
you will need to give the installer administrative privileges to
install Python "for all users".  That error message appears to be
coming from Windows, not Python's installer.

--
Zach