[docs] [issue20975] Python 3.4 build info wrong in code snippet

Geoffrey Spear report at bugs.python.org
Sat Mar 22 13:38:39 CET 2014

Geoffrey Spear added the comment:

There is no "correct" date and time Python 3.4 was built. I'm sure even the Windows binary installers weren't built simultaneously, and on Linux systems it will differ based on distro.

My Python 3.4 says it was built 5 minutes ago, because it was.

I suppose bumping to some date after 3.4 was released makes sense, but trying to get it to show the user exactly what they're going to see when they run Python is impossible.

nosy: +geoffreyspear