[docs] [issue21056] csv documentation is incorrect

Josh Rosenberg report at bugs.python.org
Tue Mar 25 22:53:23 CET 2014

Josh Rosenberg added the comment:

Aside from the method being named __next__(), it's the same flaw in all copies of the Py3 documentation.

I don't think explicitly enumerating types is the way to go though. I'd just remove the documentation for __next__, and leave it up to the per-type documentation to describe the data structure returned when iterating. None of the other built-in types in Py3 bother to explicitly document "internal" methods like __next__, but rather describe iteration while describing the type itself.

nosy: +josh.rosenberg