[docs] Bug in tutorial

1 2 bothenta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 01:47:13 CET 2014

  Well, I think I found the problem, it was because the text warping of my
epub reader, now I switch back to pdf which is much better.

  As for shortening the example, I think it could be like the following:

Pls remember the backslash always continues a physical line which would
combine the two physical line where it locates and the line below into the
same logical line.

>>> print("""\
... first line
... second line\