[docs] The Language Reference Manual: a list of suggested improvements

Feliks Kluzniak feliks.kluzniak at telia.com
Sun May 4 21:25:19 CEST 2014

Hello!

I have been reading the Language Reference Manual in order to teach myself Python 3.  I noticed several minor errors, and a much larger number of linguistic or editorial infelicities.  I have listed them all in the enclosed document: I hope it will be useful.

Sincerely,
— Feliks Kluzniak

P.S. My apologies for not having the time to weed out those remarks which might already have been entered into the list of „documentation bugs”.