[docs] Chapter 3: Informal Introduction does not work

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydocs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 08:59:27 CEST 2014

Hi Ute,

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 1:20 AM, Ute Diedrichsen (udiedric)
<udiedric at cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi Zach,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> #### with firefox ####
> I can open
> https://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/
> without any problems. I can open section 2 and section 4. But section 3
> does not work.
>
> ### with Safari ####
> Section 3 works fine.

That is very strange; section 3 ("An Informal Introduction to Python")
works fine in Firefox for me.  I'm not sure what to suggest,
especially in the absence of error messages.  It might be a good idea
to make sure you don't have any addons causing issues (though I'm not
sure what kind of addon could cause an issue with that page).

Sorry I can't be of any more help,
--
Zach